As we welcome back dine-in customers to our restaurant, we thought it would be helpful to outline some new procedures that we have put in place to ensure the safety of our staff and customers.
Prior to coming to the restaurant
- All customers are required to book a table in advance by calling the restaurant on 01764 449015. We will take the relevant details of your party as required for ‘track & trace’. This information is only for that purpose and will only be kept for 21 days
- Customers should note that we have enhanced our existing cleaning practices in the restaurant in line with government advice.
- All staff will wear face coverings at all times during your visit to the restaurant
- If you feel unwell at the time of your booking, we kindly request that you cancel your booking
When you dine with us
- Please aim to arrive on time and as a complete group where possible (please note tables of 6 people or more should be from the same household).
- Please observe all social distancing guidelines, follow the relevant signage and please wear a face covering upon entering or leaving the restaurant, or when you leave your table to use the restroom.
- Please use hand sanitiser provided on arrival and at anytime you want during your visit to the restaurant
- Please note that we will no longer be taking jackets from customers to hang up in our cloakroom
- Please note if you ask for a bottled drink, then we would kindly ask that you pour the contents yourself once brought to your table
- We will provide you with your bill to pay at your table, please do not pay at the bar (please note we only take cash at present for dine-in customers).
It is still our aim to provide all our customers with a 1st class dining experience and we hope that our customers will follow these new guidelines. At present we have a reduced menu so please ask staff for more details.
If there is anything you want to discuss then please feel free to ask to speak to the manager.
On behalf of the Management